Channel 4 HD

ianred22

Any one any thoughts on this and whether we will be able to decode the Channel 4 HD stream in the same way as BBC HD.

I found a post saying someone had found the test broadcast on "5707" (12.188 H)

Channel 4 HD due to go live December 07

Not sure how to find this via DVBViewer, and hints?

From KingOfSat Channel 4 HD test is on 11798H SID 3875, videoguard crypted

Scanned this TP as 11720H and 12363V (SR 29500, FEC 3/4, 8PSK), 3 weeks ago, but found all empty

Edited by Dadag

Last night when i checked on 11798 H ,Channel 4 HD was transmitting some KungFu Movie with resolution 1920/1088.

I had my S*y Card in the Dragon Cam. Didn't try without ,so i'm not sure if it was crypted or not.

Last night when i checked on 11798 H ,Channel 4 HD was transmitting some KungFu Movie with resolution 1920/1088.

I had my S*y Card in the Dragon Cam. Didn't try without ,so i'm not sure if it was crypted or not.

I dont have S*y card (french here) not cleared last night when tested.

I dont have S*y card (french here) not cleared last night when tested.

I have tried scanning with Transedit using the Astra/Eurobird 28.2E transponder and these frequencies don't appear. Just for good measure I also scanned Astra 19.0 E

Can you tell me what transponder I should be using

Thanks

I have tried scanning with Transedit using the Astra/Eurobird 28.2E transponder and these frequencies don't appear. Just for good measure I also scanned Astra 19.0 E

Can you tell me what transponder I should be using

Thanks

For the TP, already answered in my first response : 11798H, SR and FEC same as other for Sky UK. You can add it simply with transedit, but DVBViewer restart is needed.

2 good source for TP infos : www.lyngsat.com for all channels on one satellite or www.kingofsat.com for search by name

Edited by Dadag