Recenty Used Channels

Kevin Bishop

When I press the Red button om my MCE remote, it brings up a list of 'Recently Used Chan....' After doing some reserach I realise this list is acually Most Frequently Used Channels. Is is possible to manage this list? - Some of the channels I chose to view late at night apear in this list and I would rather they didn't! ;)

[i thought this post might cause some amusement, but I bet I'm not the only one who benefits from the answer!]

Edited by Kevin Bishop
nothing. in the options -> inputoption add a custom inoput command and choose this action. The assign a key to it .

Ok have have doen that, but when I press the key, the list remains unchanged - do I need to restart DVBViewer?

Ok have have doen that, but when I press the key, the list remains unchanged - do I need to restart DVBViewer?

Sorry Kevin, but giving it a go would take a shorter time than asking / as an expert of IT.

Edited by ricabullah
Sorry Kevin, but giving it a go would take a shorter time than asking / as an expert of IT.

I hear what you say, and I appreciate how frustrating it is, but I had several hours of recordings in progress and only a breif oportunity to work on this system. I was trying to asses whether it was worth my continuing or waiting for the next time I can work on this in several days time.

I will try a restart at the weekend, and see if that fixes it.

nothing. in the options -> inputoption add a custom inoput command and choose this action. The assign a key to it .

I have now restarted DVBViewer (several times) and this setting has made no difference.

I now see the option to 'Clear Channel Usage Counter' in the Inputs section, I have assigned the backspace key, but when I press it nothing happens. I have tried other keys - same result.