Favorites + and -

Steve-Austin

Hey,

I think that there is a special thing in DVBViewer, when you scan the all transponders, the program find a lot of channels and you can sort the channels in the order like you want. But there is a big problem, if you try to use your keyboard or remote controle with + and - keys, the channels change in the order of the transponders and not the favorites ...

Take a look in the Tweaks, you have to add UseFav 1 in the setup.xml.

You find the right setup.xml in the DVBViewer > About > Configuration Folder.

Than close the DVBViewer and add:

<section name="Input">

<entry name="UseFav">1</entry>

Sorry but I use this option and NO EFFECT, it's always the same thing.

I use a old dvbw (v.3.6.1.2) and it's ok for the favorites but with the last version it's no ok !!!

I'm under Vista32 with a S2-3200 card.

:)

Guest upspace
Hi

I use UseFav in the good setup.xml with the 3.9.1 and NO CHANGE...

Sorry

i think there is a missunderstanding here.

are you talking of going back and forward with - and + on the "sorted" transponder list? from what i understand, the additional setting does consider the sort order of the favourite list which is a separate list configured in the channel editor by drag and drop from the transponder list.

I'm talking about the action of the "station + or -" on the toolbar...

Je parle des touches "favori suivant ou précédent" sur la barre d'outils.

It is the same request that I have already requested in one previous thread, but for working all favourites lists need to be treated as the main channels list. When one fav. list is selected (open in active window or OSD channel submenu) all actions +/-, up/down stay in this list.

Do you devine ce que je veux dire, Devin :D ?

I am running 3.9.0 under XP with the input entry in the setup.xml, but this doesnt work reliably because after 1 or 2 channels change (+/-, up/down, ...) another list/transponder is selected randomly without logic.

as tjod wrote you have to add UseFav AND change OSD Up Down behavior: (Options->Input-> OSD section and relearn OSD Up Down with your remote keys). try it and chan +/- will walk through your fav list.

only one thing is not possible yet: if you have a number of folders, where your favs are sorted in like sports, news, kids etc DVBViewer won't open last group (bouquet), instead it always opens the main fav folder view, when pressing live tv or F7.

innu

as tjod wrote you have to add UseFav AND change OSD Up Down behavior: (Options->Input-> OSD section and relearn OSD Up Down with your remote keys). try it and chan +/- will walk through your fav list.

only one thing is not possible yet: if you have a number of folders, where your favs are sorted in like sports, news, kids etc DVBViewer won't open last group (bouquet), instead it always opens the main fav folder view, when pressing live tv or F7.

innu

Running in dual display theater mode, the OSD is never show on the full screen 2nd monitor(or VP or TV), only show in the windowed application on the first display, in this case the OSD isnt very usefull.

All control can be made easy using the keyboard or the mouse in controls windows, the beautifull OSD isnt so easy to control using the mouse : auto scroll is starting too fast in the functions part.