Hello!

I'm trying to tune in the following channel

Adjaratv

Hot Bird 13 E

Fr. 11,411 GH z

Pol. H

S/R 27 500

Fec. 5/6

Other programs find this channel by scanning, DVBViewer techinisat edition cannot. The problem appeared after the channel changed its frequencies. I cannot make the channel work either by entering frequencies and pol., s/r etc or by auto scan. It's a free-to-air channel. I have all needed codecs: NVidia, Intervideo, Sonic, AC3 etc. Please write your settings if you can tune in. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't want to make a new topic. This is similar so I will write the problem here.

Since this topic was create there were changes on this Tp. Now it's contain DVB-S2 data:

DVB-S2

8PSK

SR 27500

FEC 5/6

The problem is that the DVBViewer can't scan it. While scanning, the PAT becomes red. I've checked signal from this TP on other software, and it's quite good ( better than on other tp ). I've make a test and added one of the channel manualy. It's works for few hours without problem. ( no freezeing or pixelization ).

Is there any Way to make DVBViewer to scan this Tp property for future use ?

Thanks.

BR, Mariusz

DVBViewer: 4.9.0

Hardware: SkyStar HD2