Does not get EPG

tjabbaranx

Like the headline says, A guide how to get egp in DVBViewer work, or have i missed something?? I do not get epg to my channels. I have the newest version. Do i have to use use some grabber or what? I use floppydtv -c with Xp. I have tried O2grabber and some other programs but i seem not to get it right. Plz someone help me!

tried to simply tune the channels? EPG is automatically received.

Yes, but nothing happens. I tried reinstall a couple of times. But nothing. Is DVBViewer set to recive epg automaticly at default after the installation?

ofcourse.

Other way round: which channels are you speaking of, which receptiontype, which DVBViewer version.

Or: In the epg options, add the transponder frequency and the polarisation (H/V) of the channels .

Choose mediahighway 1 , if that fails, mediahighway2 and at last Siefern.

I too received no epg info but after this step, yes, epg info.

ofcourse.

Other way round: which channels are you speaking of, which receptiontype, which DVBViewer version.

I have cabel, a floppydtv-c, with DVBViewer 3.9.1. I live in Sweden so therefor swedeish channels...

I have tried like Benarty suggested but still nothing.

Hello i fixed the problems i had (thanks to admin <_< ) , but i still have problems with epg, i ve tryed different settings on epg options, and still not receiving form any programs, i ve tryed ZDF, prosieben hd and more channels of astra, i ve attached the support file in order to check it,

things ive done:

receive data with epg mediahighway, checked and unckecked

change timings of epg info ...

no results

hope any answer apreciate .. thanks !

support.zip

the settings seem to be ok. Are you sure your dvb provider provides EPG?

I have talked to them and they said that there should be. Anyway, i will go back to try import tv channels again. Without a epg the whole idea falls...

I have talked to them and they said that there should be. Anyway, i will go back to try import tv channels again. Without a epg the whole idea falls...

Wohoo! I just got EPG to work :bounce: I used Auto Import XMLTV from the Plugins & MODs section! I still do not get epg from my provider, but i dont care (hmm I`ll bet they dont send out...). This is just as great! Now i can go out and explore the rest of this excellent program. I feel like i am really close to the perfect HTPC whit DVBViewer! Thanx anyway for all the help!