Wanted Channels found - Can't import channel list.

devol

I've found channel packets that I need with Transedit but when I'm trying to send them from Scanner i get this error message - "Sorry - cannot export since DVBViewer Pro/GE is not present"

Preview mode of Transedit all channels are looking as clear as in Terratec Home Cinema, but I just don't like this program. My card is Terratec 1200 DVB-C and version of DVBViewer is 3.9.1.0.

Also if I'm trying to import channel list (.ini) from main programs channel list editor - I can find ini-file but when I'm opening it doesn't appear to listbox on window. Then in main programs channel scan I cannot control frequency range... I can add values (162000kHz - 170000kHz) but it doesn't seem to search from this area and nothing is found. In transponder list there is only some German channels (Cabel DVB-C... etc.).

(For Finnish users mostly)

My cable network is probably Sonera and I can find YLE channels from 162000kHz (162MHz) and others like 4, SubTv, Voice etc. from 1700000kHz (170MHz) both with Symbolrate: 6900 and Modulation: Auto.

Please, Help!!

Edit:

Ok, got it working by reinstalling and putting ini-file to "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CMUV\DVBViewer\Transponders" folder

Edited by devol