Version 3.9.1.0 Recording problem.

fuseblower

Having upgraded from 3.9.0.0 to 3.9.1.0 without changing anything else except the Stealth version in my Diablo CAM, I discovered when trying to playback two separate recordings on Premiere HD that DVBViewer popped up the message 'Cannot create filter graph'. VLC, Powerdvd also no joy. Videoredo reported 'No PIDs specified when trying to open stream'.

Before reverting back to the earlier version I tried to play back HD recordings from 3.9.0.0 with no problem. I was also able to make short recordings using record button without difficulty in playback. The unplayable recordings were made using the Timer window from EPG.

To rule out stealth I used system restore (XP up2date) to make timed recordings from Premiere HD using 3.9.0.0 without difficulty in playback. So I think 3.9.1.0 has a bug i making HD recordings. All of this is done with a Technotrend S2-3200. If any more technical info is required please pm.

Hope this helps.

Fuseblower.