Zapping & favs -> help

themaster1

I'm a new adept of DVBViewer feels good to be part of the family

I've got a little issue regarding the way DVBViewer let me zap through the channels list (ideally the "favorites" but it won't)

Previously I used dvbDream (freeware) which has 3 categories: general/favorites/tv remote

When I'm in one of those categories I can zap according to what's on the list and that's what I wanna do/expect with DVBViewer, am I clear?

Example:

Currently when I zap, (despite I have assigned numbers to channels in the favorites list ) it seems to refer to the channel list (not the favs)

I don't wanna delete channels in the channel list just because of a zapping problem .

So you may ask what do I get as a result? Well the answer is simple:

When I type 2 on my tv remote instead of getting let's say MTV channel I get another channel

to resume i just wana be able to zap the channels according to my favorites list & i don't know how to do that

I'm a newbie, aight, be nice with me

themaster1

Edited by themaster1

Ah i get it now first I gotta use the filter in the channel list to only "let" the fav chans (so filter= is favorite) appear and also disable the options for sorting the channels names/numbers

Once this is done in the input panel I gotta change the combo keys for the favorites and it works like a charm.

Thanks !

I've got another little trouble regarding the tv remote and subtitles/audio track.

How can i change the audio track for a given channel and how could i choose the subtitles (put them on/off) for a file i play.

I don't see inputs for that

Try OSD-Blue.

Or you add new Inputcommand (Option > Input)

Add Group > select the new Group > Add > enter a name > select a command from the drop down menu > Add > OK

Thanks Tjod looks like it work now, this software is awesome!