Streaming of HD Movies over Low Bandwidth Network

eRAZOR

I have the following setup at home:

-> Terastation2 Pro Network Attached Storage
  -> Gigabit Switch
  -> MSI PowerLan 200 MBit (actual throughput is just 3 MByte / sec)
	 -> Powerline
		-> 100 MBit Switch
		   -> HTPC with DVBViewer

Using this setup and MS Mediaplayer or Zoom Player I can stream any and all HD Movie up to 1080p and play it without stuttering. If I try the same using the built-in MediaCenter of DVBViewer I'm experiencing severe stuttering during bitrate peaks (actually not only at peaks but at all occasions with a medium amount of motion).

So what I would like to find out is, if there's some way to increase the network stream buffer size of DVBViewer or any other way to improve the streaming performance of the DVBViewer. Any help would be appreciated.

It's not a network but a codec/renderer problem. try different settings in options -> directX

Fragt sich nur welche? Ich hab mal versucht den 3. Verzögerungswert (glaub "file") für die DVBSource auf 2500 zu setzen, hat aber nichts gebracht. Sonst noch Vorschläge?