Multi program recorder

febo

Hi, before i bye DVBViewer i used freeware dvbdream program with my old Vision plus DVB-S Card.

Now when i changed DVB-s to hauppauge i was forced to use DVBViewer because IT IS ONLY program wich works properly with my Hauppauge HVR-4000 card !

I wish that you enable one option i like in dvbdream : Multi PIP ( many picture in picture , different channels from same transponder )

with my CPU and ATI 2600 HD i was able to view 20 different channels at same time ( all of them at 25 FPS without any stuttering ) and to record all 20 program at same time into 20 separate .ts files !

In latest version 3.9.1.1 we can record only 1 channel while previeving another one ( or i do not know better way of using dvbviever ... i never read manual :-) ehhehe

It would be nice again to record all 7 multivision movies or all premiere channel at same time :-) to my Hitachi 1 TB drive .

Thanx in advance _DM_

Well for starters the Hauppauge does not support CAM, so no encrypted channels are possible.

Even if it would support encrypted channl, CAM support only one channel decrypting.

Oh and there is no need to discuss this. It's the way it is.