TT S2-3200 & Diseqc 1.2

mr_chaela

Diseqc 1.2/USALS now working with 5 series TT driver on XP.

Just updated TT driver for S2-3200 to ver 5.0.0.12 and ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll to ver 1.0.6 and Diseqc 1.2/USALS is working again.

Not sure if both files are needed, I just updated both and it worked.

Just updated TT driver for S2-3200 to ver 5.0.0.12 and ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll to ver 1.0.6 and Diseqc 1.2/USALS is working again.

I am using ttBdaDrvApi_Dll.dll to ver 1.0.1.11 for CI control of my S3650 usb . Can anyone confirm whether this version is able to move dish with my S3200.

I am not sure whether the USB driver supports this interface as the TT-connect S2-3600 for example is only capable of outputting 300mA on the LNB.

Install latest USB/TT-connect driver from the TT download page and try again.

BTW, TT has readded the interface for PCI 5.x driver within version 5.0.0.12. [ups, mr_chaela wrote that already...]

Edited by CiNcH
I am not sure whether the USB driver supports this interface as the TT-connect S2-3600 for example is only capable of outputting 300mA on the LNB.

Install latest USB/TT-connect driver from the TT download page and try again.

BTW, TT has readded the interface for PCI 5.x driver within version 5.0.0.12.

I'm not sure whether I explained myself very well but I am trying to get my PCI S3200 working with diseqc 1.2.

I am happy with no dish control with my S3650 usb but I do need the cam support which I believe only works with

ttBdaDrvApi_Dll 1.0.1.11

Btw - I am running all the latest drivers on Vista 32

Edited by bakerpr

Release notes for 5.0.0.12 say this:

Neuerungen in der Version 5.0.0.12

- Behebung der DiSEqC Probleme mit der TT-budget S-1500 (Pause zwischen den DiSEqC Kommandos)

- Problem mit erhöhter CPU-Last bei geteilten IRQs behoben

Google translation:

Innovations in version 5.0.0.12

- DiSEqC remedy the problems with the TT-budget S-1500 (pause between the DiSEqC Commands)

- Problem with increased CPU load for shared IRQ resolved

I don't know how the driver interacts with the API, but my understanding is that the driver deals with diseqc and the API deals with the CI, perhaps someone more learned here can explain.

I would think it worth your while upgrading the driver - could always revert back to existing driver if it doesn't work.

I still use the api dll 1.0.1.4 (seem more smooth for HD and working with CI) with driver 5.0.0.12 and USALS is working perfectly (very good tunning for west postions)

Edited by Dadag
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I own an external positioner V-BOXII that understands Diseqc 1.2 and 1.0 commands ( http://www.dmsiusa.com/v-box_ii.htm ) and a Skystar HD (or TT S2-3200).

I have manually stored all required satellites in the positioner memory.

Is it possible to automatically change to the specified preset memory when changing a channel from within DVBViewer?

DVBViewer 3.9.1, BDA drivers (5.x) and Vista 32bit (also XP32bit if necessary).

Thanks,

I have managed to get the dish moving using the goto angular commands.

Is there a way to fine tune the position to achieve the best signal and then save for future use.

Still in USALS mode, you can try to modify the angular in the angular.ini file, I have only one position, 16°E, who furnish very bad signal if I left the 160 value, setting to 155, I have good signal. I dont understand why this satellite is so bad, all other from 40°E to 30°W are centered on their default value using an 75cm dish.

One big problem when installing new version, all the modified files are superceeded, it is needed to backup if before instal.

Edited by Dadag
Still in USALS mode, you can try to modify the angular in the angular.ini file, I have only one position, 16°E, who furnish very bad signal if I left the 160 value, setting to 155, I have good signal. I dont understand why this satellite is so bad, all other from 40°E to 30°W are centered on their default value using an 75cm dish.

One big problem when installing new version, all the modified files are superceeded, it is needed to backup if before instal.

Use diseqc.exe and set up custom 'command strings' for each sat. Then you have no problems when updating DVBViewer or the transponder ini files.

Diseqc.zip