DvbViewer in second desktop

riviera

Nobody watch DVBViewer in a tv panel connect to htpc by hdmi/dvi connection?

Many htpc/dvb player softs includes this option.

Could be possible implements it by script?

Thanks

Nobody watch DVBViewer in a tv panel connect to htpc by hdmi/dvi connection?

Many htpc/dvb player softs includes this option.

Could be possible implements it by script?

Thanks

If you drag DVBViewer onto the second screen, then close it, it will remember where to start next time you run it. Alternatively, use launcher.exe to specify the top left position of the viewer on your extended desktop http://www.DVBViewer.com/hartwig/launcher.zip

I use 2 instances of launcher (launcher.exe and launcher2.exe - just rename it) to start the viewer either on my pc or on the tv panel. I actually use starter.exe - see members area - to call launcher2 so that I can start the viewer on the tv panel with the remote,

hth

Edited by mr_chaela

Aber war das nicht so, dass sich der DVBViewer gerade im Fullscreen-Modus NICHT seine Position (also den letzten Bildschirm) merkt. Oder betraf das nur die Aufnahme-Programmierung- und EPG-Fenster ? Das kann man sich als Anwender schwer merken, weil sich jedes Fenster so verhält, wie der Programmierer bei der Implementierung gerade drauf war - eine einheitliche Regel gibt es nicht.

Für den Benutzer entsteht durch die Inkonsistenzen der Eindruck, dass das gar nicht oder nicht zuverlässig funktioniert.

Edited by dgdg
If you drag DVBViewer onto the second screen, then close it, it will remember where to start next time you run it. Alternatively, use launcher.exe to specify the top left position of the viewer on your extended desktop http://www.DVBViewer.com/hartwig/launcher.zip

I use 2 instances of launcher (launcher.exe and launcher2.exe - just rename it) to start the viewer either on my pc or on the tv panel. I actually use starter.exe - see members area - to call launcher2 so that I can start the viewer on the tv panel with the remote,

hth

Thanks for the answer. This is what we were looking for ;)