PayPal donations for iMON LCD Support

Hi,

Currently, the existing iMON Plugin does only support the iMON VFD display. However, recently, a new iMON LCD popped up which is for example used in some newer Silverstone cases like the Silverstone Grandia SST-GD01S-MXR.

There seems to be significant interest in support for for this new display. Still, to extend the existing iMON plugin to support this new display, I definetly NEED ONE ;) Since I already bought numerous iMON VFDs, I have no desperate need for another display. However, if the users donate me the 90€ to buy one, I will get one and add support for it to the existing plugin.

To support me in buying the LCD for implementing support for it in the iMON plugin, you may donate me 10€ via PayPal by using the link at this website:

(URL removed)

The current state of this donation is indicated in the first post of http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?showtopic=23934

WBR

MarkyMark

Edited by markymark