H+/DXR3 hardware decoding help needed

ftsa

Hi,

I have a DXR3 card, wich because of the lousy drivers for WinXp, i installed it as a Hollywood Plus, since they seem the very same board.

I am using it with Skystar 2 to do the MPEG decoding using a graph in graphedit.

I use a DVBCore -> H+ directshow filter -> Line 21 decoder -> Color Space converter -> Video Renderer

I tried multiple configs but the main problem prevails : The Video is not smooth at all and has lots of random delay when compared to the Audio wich runs very good.

Can i use another filter instead of the H+ directshow filter ?

Someone talked about a rmmpeg2.ax file but i cant find it anywhere.

Can somebody give a hint here ?

Tx

Filipe SA

Guest Oliver
I use a DVBCore -> H+ directshow filter -> Line 21 decoder -> Color Space converter -> Video Renderer

Are you sure about that? The DVBViewer doesn't use DVBCore. And you shouldn't need the color space converter.

Bye, Oliver

This graph is for MyTheatre.

I didnt build a graph for DVBViewer yet, as i dont quite know how to work with it.

Anyway what i am looking is a replacement for the H+ filter, but one that uses the hardware decoding ability of the card of course.

Yes , i dont need the color space converter. But the prob presists.

Tx

filipe

Guest hackbart

Building a graph for the DVBViewer almost that simple (maybe even more) :)

In theory you do not need to build your own graphfile, just enter under options the GUID for your H+ codec (if the one i added months ago does not fit)..

Christian

My status is this now :

I have tried in multiple programs a H+ filter that worked on Mytheatre almost perfctly. It was not perfect because the sound was delayed for about 1-3 seconds and sometimes more.

I think the filter was bad so i found the rmmpeg2.ax filter.

I registered it and went to Graphedit to build my graph.

It appears this when i try to choose it :

"This filter could not be created. Resources used by this filter may already be in use. Ran ou of memory ( Ref code 0x8007000e)"

What can i do ? I unregistered the previous filter but the error keeps the same.

I hope someone helps here,

tx

filipe