Install errors 3.9.2.0

ninehundred

Hi!

I was wondering what may cause this error during install:

"Could not register DLL/OCX CreateProcess failed; code 2. The file cant be found." The error is for theese files:

CDAudio.ax

PushSource.ax

RLDumper.ax

Shoutcast.ax

The install finishes, but when i start DVBViewer, all i get is a sign: "No hardware avalible!" And no channel.

Also, i've seen another error code. Same errors in install, but error in DVBViewer is "80004003 Invalid pointer"

I'd love some help.

Regards

C

It seem that you started the DVBViewer installation from a user without administrative rights...

Unistall DVBViewer (delete also all relate folder, if you can/know) and try again but logging in your PC as local "Administrator"...

Once you succed in correctly install DVBViewer, you have to instruct it about your sw/hw configuration...

The first and most important part is obviously the DVB hw you've got: to do this, go to menu "Setting / Options... / Hardware" and pres the "Scan devices" button to the bottom right and check if it found it correctly...

Afterwards it can already run perfectly, or perhaps (strictly depending on your specific hw/sw config!) you have to configure some more options like DiSEqC, DirectX and so on...

:rolleyes:

It seem that you started the DVBViewer installation from a user without administrative rights...

Unistall DVBViewer (delete also all relate folder, if you can/know) and try again but logging in your PC as local "Administrator"...

Once you succed in correctly install DVBViewer, you have to instruct it about your sw/hw configuration...

The first and most important part is obviously the DVB hw you've got: to do this, go to menu "Setting / Options... / Hardware" and pres the "Scan devices" button to the bottom right and check if it found it correctly...

Afterwards it can already run perfectly, or perhaps (strictly depending on your specific hw/sw config!) you have to configure some more options like DiSEqC, DirectX and so on...

:)

Hi! Thank you for your reply!

I have administrative rights, i only got one account (no login) for my box. XP Pro.

But still, i cannot isntall it without theese errors. If i use regsvr32 to manually register all files that created errors, dbv will work, but in the end on install it says "Not all files were downloaded, you can visit members page to download them" or something like that, but no files are mentioned.

After uninstalling and installing it 10 times, it works. (But with errors in install, manually registered .ax-files) Poorly. All settings are checked, and filled in correctly.

Any other thoughts?

Yes there is.

Just try to pay 15 Eu.

We paid this and no one here meets such kind of problem.

Thats nice.

I also paid 15 euros. If you want to see my receipt i'll email it to you.

Im asking because i bought a program that's not working properly..

And if you have any ideas, i'd love to hear them, i really want to get this up and running as soon as possible.

Thats nice.

I also paid 15 euros. If you want to see my receipt i'll email it to you.

Im asking because i bought a program that's not working properly..

And if you have any ideas, i'd love to hear them, i really want to get this up and running as soon as possible.

OK then,

just follow this:

here

Edited by ricabullah
OK then,

just follow this:

here

Im saving that link, thanks a lot!

A small update.. I managed to get my channels working, and they're working fine.

As long as i dont change channels too many times too fast. Some channels also tend to

lag, with jerky sound and picture. But that's solved with a restart of dvb.

One problem i got, that i didnt have before is when i drag my dvb-window to my extended

desktop (my tv) i only get a black box, but i get sound. If i drag it back to my computer screen

i get the picture back! Strange.. You got any ideas about this? Im going to search throught this

forum to see if i can find something. But if you know about this, please let me in on your secrets <_<

Ah, thank you. I'll post this when i get home.

By the way, i formatted my box yesterday.. clean install of Xp Pro after a hdd crash.

When i install dvb i no longer get DLL/OCX error at all! But i do get the a box that says

"Not all files were downloaded, you can visit this page to download them yourself."

But i dont know which files? I can probably find out with the help of support.zip, let's hope

that works =)

Ok, after another crash.. I dont get any dll/ocx errors. But as i said, when it's just finished installing it says (Roughly translated from swedish):

Could not download all files!

Check your internet connection and user data.

You can download the files manually from DVBViewer's members area.

But i dont know which files?

Support.zip is attached.. and yes, i'll get some decoders asap, i've only had xp installed for 20 minutes.

Thanks in advance!

support.zip

Edited by ninehundred
But i dont know which files?
That means only the additional Files like RemoteControl Plugin.

But there is something wrong with the DVBViewer Installation. There are no configuration files.

Is that a normal XP Installation?

Now the support.zip looks OK.

But you did not have a MPEG2 Video Decoder on your System.

In most cases one comes with your TV-Card. Or Software DVD Player have one.

As Audio Decoder AC3Filter is a good choose.

I just downloaded a couple of decoders, so that's solved. The only reason i was posting support was about that "Could not download all files", but you already answered that.

Didint see that part of your reply it until now. Thanks a million!

The program now works perfectly!