How to import that EPG data...

Hello all and greets from Croatia...

We here have a TvPhazer service for EPG data, you can find it here:

[removed]

The problem is that each channel has it own xml, and i can't load it into DVBViewer using MyXMLTv.exe.

It loads only EPG for the HTV1 channel, other channels wont work. Is there any solution? Thanks

Edited by Tjod

For xmltv Import are two Tools MyXMLTV and Auto Import XMLTV if your sours provides real xmltv files it should work.

By the way if you publish xmltv sources or grabber in this board, pleas make source that it is legal to use the EPG in that way.

I remove you URL because it is not legal at lest the German private TV stations collect money for publishing EPG via the Internet, and thy a included on the site.

For xmltv Import are two Tools MyXMLTV and Auto Import XMLTV if your sours provides real xmltv files it should work.

By the way if you publish xmltv sources or grabber in this board, pleas make source that it is legal to use the EPG in that way.

I remove you URL because it is not legal at lest the German private TV stations collect money for publishing EPG via the Internet, and thy a included on the site.

Great, i works now with Auto Import XMLTV! I grabbed files with TVxb and imported, everything OK.

Thanks!