Small mistakes in Czech language

Pohanka

in recording window Tuesday and Thursday is switched. It should be Po Ut St Ct Pa So Ne (see pic)
You can correct it by yourself, in czech.lng (in DVBViewer/language folder) you can find section [frmRecorder] and under it lblTh.Caption=yy and lblTu.Caption=zz, just edit them with Notepad and start DVBViewer again.
You can correct it by yourself, in czech.lng (in DVBViewer/language folder) you can find section [frmRecorder] and under it lblTh.Caption=yy and lblTu.Caption=zz, just edit them with Notepad and start DVBViewer again.

Is it also possible to fix the EPG bugs?

If you look i the Language files part from the board you can see that the last update was for 3.5.

It would be nice if somebody would make a update. The Language Editor is here available. ;)

Well, but I am missing description of many new items whose are not in the documentation that is out of date for 3.1 from 12.4.2005. Thereby, I cannot translate it because I do not understand its proper meaning.

You do have to use the "Language Editor" Tjod linked above, otherwise you cannot know the meaning of many labels...

Download it, run it and then from menu "File / Open Source" load "English.lng" file, then click "File / Open Target" and load "Czech.lng" and you can clearly see in the "Original Language" column the english version of the label...

Obviously you can use other languages as Source Language, but keep attention to the date of the file, some (like Czech ;) ) are still very old... anyhow you can see at what DVBViewer version the file refer in the section General...

;)

Edited by Gioxy
You do have to use the "Language Editor" Tjod linked above, otherwise you cannot know the meaning of many labels...

Download it, run it and then from menu "File / Open Source" load "English.lng" file, then click "File / Open Target" and load "Czech.lng" and you can clearly see in the "Original Language" column the english version of the label...

Obviously you can use other languages as Source Language, but keep attention to the date of the file, some (like Czech ;) ) are still very old... anyhow you can see at what DVBViewer version the file refer in the section General...

;)

This was clear to me. I ment new items that are not explained in the help. I'll see if I have some time for it.

How about fixing the text in the EPG? There are more than just one bug. This is more important than translation of the dialog boxes due to the names of the recorded files. If this can be fixed I will post more issues.