channels missing

kotobaba

hi!

my problem is very long. i'm living in madagascar and i've got a legal subscription for parabole reunion. here my PC specs :

core2 duo 4400 2 ghz

gigabyte GA-P35-DSR3

DRAM II Kingstone value series 2* 1 go 533 mhz

sapphire radeon 1950 gt 256 Mo (catalyst display driver 7.10)

twinhan 1030a sat-ci (wdm driver build 2.608a 01-02)

viaccess redcam v 484 1.07.004

viaccess card 2.5 parabole réunion "W"

dish prime focus 8'

lnbf truman 0.3 db ku band for prime focus (the weather in our area is always bad, precaution for hurricane, rain ...)

lnbf samsung 0.6 db ku band

windows xp sp2

i've tried DVBViewer 3.5 and scan channels with transedit and the 2 frequencies 11492 V 29950 and 11617 V 29950 return all channels (ew2 DVBViewer 3.5.ini). i've then removed 3.5 and installed 3.9.2.0 and the channels of frequency 11617 cannot be watched. DVBViewer returns 30% signal in red. i scan with many LOF possibilities but frequency 11617 cannot be cought (ew2 DVBViewer 3.9.2.0). i'm wondering if :

- DVBViewer 3.9.2.0 is not compatible with the wdm driver?

- i have to install bda driver under vista (and removing xp) ?

- i can update DVBViewer from 3.5 to 3.9.2.0? how? there is no update file in the members area.

- you can send me the wdm driver you test with twinhan 1030a sat-ci (if someone has done it)?

- you can help me.

thanks.

EW2_dvbviewer_3.5.ini

EW2_dvbviewer_3.9.2.ini

support.zip