screen selection

bellota

Hi I have a HTPC with HDMI and VGA, I'd like to use the LCD TV for DVBViewer and the PC screen for windows,

I have a NVIDIA 7050 with dual display features, now I have dualview with the TV as secondary screeen

right now I was using mediaportal and I could choose "start mediaportal on screen 2"

I wan to start my htpc with DVBViewer on the tv and then use the PC display for windows stuff such as web browsing or setting etc...

any hint?

Hi I have a HTPC with HDMI and VGA, I'd like to use the LCD TV for DVBViewer and the PC screen for windows,

I have a NVIDIA 7050 with dual display features, now I have dualview with the TV as secondary screeen

right now I was using mediaportal and I could choose "start mediaportal on screen 2"

I wan to start my htpc with DVBViewer on the tv and then use the PC display for windows stuff such as web browsing or setting etc...

any hint?

If you enable full screen (or theater mode) on the LCD/HDMI display, you can get this feature, but the DVBViewer main window is all time running in the vga screen in an small window covered by other applications if needed.

Because the OSD or other information event are only displayed in the main window, it isnt easy to use remote in this configuration.

If you enable full screen (or theater mode) on the LCD/HDMI display, you can get this feature, but the DVBViewer main window is all time running in the vga screen in an small window covered by other applications if needed.

Because the OSD or other information event are only displayed in the main window, it isnt easy to use remote in this configuration.

thanks a lot..will try it,now I'm busy ..DVBViewer is not working.