Streaming

Poli

Hello: ok I read everthing about it and i´m not able to make the streaming works.

Both PC sever and client can see one each other. But no streaming is happend.

I put everything like you set. The only think i´m not shure if it is ok, it´s that in the general label in DVBViewer server seem not to be Recognized the device.

Also i read about to change something in usermode.in but i´m not shure if it is for this case.

For normal operation the DVBViewer works fantastics.

What do you think.?

Thanks.

post-52696-1203345650_thumb.jpg

support.zip

Hello:

I reply myself. The solution was put 0.0.0.0 in control server and unicast interface.

post-52696-1203374403_thumb.jpg

Hello:

At the begening of the many test I made the server and client were in a diferents pc´s, in these moment i coudn´t make it work, but the IP I used in server configuration was 192.168.1.55(the server machine), later I used the same pc machine to run server an client, just to not to have to go from one place to another. At these moent I change the local IP for 0.0.0.0 in the DVBViewer server and start working. And then put again server an client in diferents pc,s and keep working ok.

One courious think was when both, Client and server were in the same pc and I select autodiscovery in client configuration, the IP address that were detected was the SS2 card(192.168.238.238).

I apologize because I guess my spelling and redaction are a disaster.

AFAIK it have such a strange behaviour because with 0.0.0.0 as interface DVBViewer Server try to use all interface it can reach...

I have no problem at all (both in local & remote) with the IP of the real PC's LAN interface - e.g for your server 192.168.1.55 - inserted in both "Control server Interface" & "Unicast Interface"...

With this setting the autodiscover work flawlessy, also on the Unicast DVBViewer Client on the Server...

:)

Now everthing it´s working ok. At the begining I used a wifi connection betwen server and client but video signal it is not fluently. Now I put wired connection and run perfect.

Regards and thanks.