Can't see DVB subtitles in DVBViewer.

Bjur

I'm using DVBV a lot, especially with recordings, but after being switched to the newest version, I can't get the DVB subtitles to work on the channels. Furthermore I can only see DVB subtitles on recorded Discovery Atlas HD through VLC. If I'm using either DVBViewer or Zoomplayer, I can't get the subtitles, which irritates me, since I'm primary using the two programs.

1. Is there a solution? It can't be right, that I can't see subtitles in DVBViewer any more and why can I see them in VLC?

2. Have heard from several other Danish members that they also have problems with seeing DVB subtitles. However one posted that he got version 3.9.1.1 which they are working, but now the only available is 3.9.2. Why don't they arkivate the versions and how do I find this partically version?

after being switched to the newest version, I can't get the DVB subtitles to work

Do you have "enable if available" selected in settings / subtitle (and right language also) in Finland DVBsubs works even with the newest version, however they worked better with 3.9.1 (but ot so well as in VLC), problem is in timing.

@Bjur: please don't take this personally...

Why don't they arkivate the versions and how do I find this partically version?

:) ...but I'm sincerely wondering why there was so many DVBV users that don't archiviate themselves the old DVBV setup files in their own PCs...

:)

Edited by Gioxy
Do you have "enable if available" selected in settings / subtitle (and right language also) in Finland DVBsubs works even with the newest version, however they worked better with 3.9.1 (but ot so well as in VLC), problem is in timing.

Yes but it doesn't solve my problem:(

I know many other Danish DVBV members has the same problem.

@Gioxy: Well I'm a fairly new user to DVBV and thought that when the DVB subs worked on the earlier versions, why change that? And furthermore the program is small, so it shouldn't be a problem to make perhaps an ftp with earlier versions, but from now on, I for sure make backups.

PS. I'm still looking for 3.9.1.1 if someone has it!