WebServer and two stream together?

Hi!

I would need to receive two stream (Two different channels) together. I just built webserver, where is many teletext pages, but now I need to change channel, if I want stream from another channel. Is there possibility to get two stream to web server same time. I have a dual tuner. May be somehow, If there there is Webviewer GE same time on...but do not know, how to get stream to webserver from GE.

Edited by Handsome1
You mean DVBViewer GE? - >no network protocols implemented ! I think you're trying something that is simply not possible regardless how many questions you ask..

Of course this is not possible. The only problem is that I could use two different channel same time in DVBViewer like PIP (I have dual tuner). Then there would be possible to get two different channel teletext (dvb-txt) information same time to webserver. I have allready three different dvb-txt pages open in browser, but the stream comes only from same channel, I should get stream same time to different channel. This is not possible with dual tuner.

Edited by Handsome1