Rebuild Graph on change of satellite

karthur

With the latest version of Pro on my Technisat HD2 (using technisat drivers of cdrom) Whenever I change satellites using Diseqc (goto angle), the dish moves but the channel will not display. It can be fixed by clicking on "rebuild graph" after the dish has finished moving. You can see that the dish has finished moving because the signal meter displays a signal. Could this not be automated on satellite change/whenever a goto angle command has been initiated? It is a bug, because every settop box I have tried using USALS/Diseqc does not have a problem showing the channel after a change of satellite.

Thanks

Have you tried this:

Setting\Options\Hardware select your card and set 'retune on missing streams' to a figure of say 3 secs - try different settings to find which suits you best.

This tells the viewer to keep trying to tune every 'x' seconds, so when the motor reaches the new sat it will tune the channel.

hth

..thx for the hint but that was already proposed twice to the topic starter. I think this should be regarded as an unwanted cross posting.

topic closed.