Problems during first setup

ilt

Hey guys,

I setup the prog and went through all the steps inc scan. When i start DVBViewer it says

"error is user data!

please start the DVBViewer as an administrator"

I am an admin on the machine so i dont understand this, I have a Twinhan Azurewave AD-SE200 1028 card and am running Vista ultimate

Any help would be great,

Ilt

Hi, here is some more info

also

the card is a Twinhan Azurewave AD-SE200 1028

motherboard is an abit AL8-v with a 945 chipset

graphics, ati x1600 8.451.0.0

I have also tried this on another machine and had the same result, it loks like a registry problem to me

thanks,

ilt

support.zip

Please deinstall the DVBViewer completely including deleting the program and userdatafolder. Install the DVBViewer and make sure you enter your userdata correctly during installation.

Please deinstall the DVBViewer completely including deleting the program and userdatafolder. Install the DVBViewer and make sure you enter your userdata correctly during installation.

Hi again, I tried that before but did it once more to be sure. The problem still remains. Perhaps you can guide me to where the user data is contained in the registry so i can delete it and try again, unless of course you have any more suggestions,

Thx

Itt

Found a simple work around for this, right click on the item in start menu and run as administrator. this however causes another problem. the programs asks for the username and password to be entered agian approx every 30 mins. Has anyone else seen this problem? If anybody knows where the registry entries are for this program please let me know as i am certain that i need to delete these and re install,

thx

Ilt