Simplyfing files viewing

Rittberg

Hi,

This is the way how I receive HiDef material, a full content is recorded in many one minute small files (each file ~ 145MB). The main reason is that in this way it is easier to edit the full content (deleting commercials) using the HDTVtoMPEG2 SW.

It will be nice if it will be possible when DVBViewer is in the Video mode, to look for the folder and by the Mouse cursor to select all the files than “open” and DVBViewer will playback all the files in order #1,#2, #3...... and so on.

Yes, I know that we have the play list, but first I have tried it and didn't succeed. but

Hey, why not to make it more simple :jump: .

Please find attached a content sample from the HDD.

Rittberg

post-6-1067796557.jpg

So, No comment from the Gurus here :blush:

Another problem that I am facing using the "Play List" is that there is a short "black screen" during the file change - for example if the content ###### is created/split in to two files - XXX00.ts, XXX01.ts, the playback of each file is OK but when the DVBViewer pass from the XXX00.ts file to the XXX01.ts file, I see a short "black screen".

In other SW’s , during playback the file changes is smooth without any "pause"/"black screen"

Thanks,

Rittbnerg