Terrestrial Transponder (EUR) list needs updating

retsibsi

I tried to get DVDViewer running with a Medion SAA7131 TV card. At first it could only pick up one transmitter, with limited channels. Checking, I found that the other transmitter in my area used a 166kHz offset, and suspected the card simply couldn't "see" it (though curiously my previous computer with a Hauppuage Nova could using DVBViewer). When I updated using the transponder list for France then suddenly I could get the missing transmitter and now have a full range of programs.

I only found this out by persevering, and I doubt very much any casual user would have learned this. To prevent future problems could the transponder list for Europe be updated to take this potential offset into account? (I did try and create a combined list but I clearly haven't worked out the syntax for creating an .ini file correctly and it doesn't show up in the transponder list menu.)