Subtitles

Cachito

Hi

I saw there are DVB-T channels that come with subtitles in my country. When I watch the tv through DVBViewer I can see them but if I make a recording subtitles are not there.

I process my recorded tv shows with ProjectX and it couldn't found subtitles.

Does DVBViewr record subtitles ? Am I doing something wrong ?

Also, in the channel list, DVBViewer show me channels that come with different language as different channels. How can I record a tv show with all the original languages (for example, get spanish and english languages for the recording tv show).

Thanks in advance

C

Does DVBViewr record subtitles ?
Yes it does.

You don't tell are you talking about DVB subtitles or teletext subtitles but anyway you should record in TS format and put the gross in settings/options/recorder/Format options for wanted subtitle type.

Few weeks ago I bought the latest version.
I think Lars_MQ was asking if you are using DVBViewer Pro or TE (coming with Technisat cards) (or GE)
I think Lars_MQ was asking if you are using DVBViewer Pro or TE (coming with Technisat cards) (or GE)

I bought Pro version.

I tested what you told me and it works !!!

Thanks a lot !

Hi

From my DVB-T recordings processed with ProjectX I'm getting .sup files.

I've been googling for a while looking for a tool to conver sup to sub or str on windows without success.

I wonder if somebody here could recommend a good soft to to it ?

Thanks

C

From my DVB-T recordings processed with ProjectX I'm getting .sup files.

I've been googling for a while looking for a tool to conver sup to sub or str on windows without success.

Why you want to convert them ? If you want make a DVD you can use *.sup as well.
Why you want to convert them ? If you want make a DVD you can use *.sup as well.

I don't want to make a DVD, I'm riping tv shows with Xvid and want to have subtitles but sup files are not readed by VLC.

Nevertheless, I found the source of the problem: I didn't had Teletext on recording settings so my recordings never have had subtitles but projectX always generated a sup file.

I started to check for a TV show with subtitles and after set on teletxt and record some, projextX generated sub and srt without problems.

Regards

J