Cannot Scan HD Channels?

safcsat

Hi there.

For some reason with all versions of DVBViewer (and alsop other sw like dreamdvb, progdvb etc..) I cannot find ANY DVB-S2 HD channels (channel 4 hd, sky sports hd etc etc..) on any satellites. All I can find are DVB-S channels like BBC HD and Luxe TV HD.

I have a FloppyDTV DVB-S2 card and running Windows XP. Also have Motorised dish and have tried two LNB's.

Anyone have any ideas?

Post the support.zip.

I have the floppy DTV DVB-S2 also and no problems to scan the HD channels.

I can not view to HD channels except when I remove the cam module , not a problem yet cause out TV support not yet HD material.

Astra 28° East, right?

I have the floppy DTV DVB-S2

Requires special parameters for DVB-S2 reception. They must be included in the transponder list that is used for scanning, otherwise it won't work.

Make sure that you are using an up-to-date DVBViewer version. Store the attached transponder list in the DVBViewer configuration folder\transponders (see About -> Configuration Folder in DVBViewer). Remove the old 0282.ini. Restart DVBViewer. Select the new transponder list (Astra/Eurobird 28.2°E) for scanning.

Astra_28E.ini

Thanks for te replies. Tried using that new ini to scan with but still missing a lot of channels (channel 4 hd for example) - however, i DO now receive some of the sky uk dvb-s2 channels....

Missing about 600 chanels though only finds approx 300, usually about 900 i think?