Cannot scan HD channels from YouSee (Denmark)

Lebeck

A few weeks back YouSee cable TV in Denmark made some changes making it impossible possible to tune: Discovery HD, National Geographis HD and TV Sport HD in DVBViewer.

I'm using a freshly installed Windows Vista.

DVBViewer 3.9.2.0.

2 x FireDTV with latest firmware and drivers.

2 of my friends (living in 2 separate cities in DK) are experiencing the same thing so it is not only my setup that is affected. I'm guessing the transponder file need to be updated.

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem (Viborg, Denmark using Vista and FireDTV-C)..

Discovery HD is blank and no sound and TV2 Sport HD has sound the top video (1/10) renders but the rest of the screen is scrambled / missing data.

Using the latest DVBViewer and ffdshow codec.

Anyone?

I have the same problem (Viborg, Denmark using Vista and FireDTV-C)..

Discovery HD is blank and no sound and TV2 Sport HD has sound the top video (1/10) renders but the rest of the screen is scrambled / missing data.

Using the latest DVBViewer and ffdshow codec.

Anyone?

Same problem, I live in Vordingborg and can´t tune those channels.

I submitted a ticket by digital-everywhere, hopefully they can shed some light in htis

• 1 month later...
I'm guessing the transponder file need to be updated.

Well, first I'd try to get some information from the provider about new frequencies (or whatever has been changed). For Digital Everywhere (or for us) it will be much more difficult to get information about such a local cable network than for you!

Use TransEdit (download it from members area) for modifying the transponder list that is supposed to be used for scanning (select it on the left side of the TransEdit Main Window), e.g. by adding new frequencies or adjusting parameters like symbolrate or modulation.

If the provider broadcasts a NIT (Network Information Table) that contains the new frequencies and/or parameters, an Update Scan will automatically insert new transponders in the list or adjust already existing transponder entries, provided that at least one transponder from the list can still be received.

• 3 months later...

Hi forum,

I have the same problem - and furthermore I have no transpondelist for YouSee / TDC Kabel TV. Does anyone know how to retrieve such a list?

Thanks in advance & best regards,

Moller

And to further clarify the situation: I have tried to scan from 143 and upwarts with 8k intervals, Q64 and mod 6875, but no channels show up :-(

And yes - I am a newbie, and yes, I have read the thread, but I'm not able to figure it out by myself. Sorry.

Best regards,

Moller