Channel not auto scanned but works if entered manually

Hi,

I have 2 channels which are detected by 2 independent software packages, and both show excellent signal and quality (DNTV Live! and Webscheduler) but which don't get recognised when scanned in using any option within DVBViewer.

If I select the range 123456 ~ 123456 (example only) and rescan, it still doesn't pick it up. Only if I manually enter the frequency details in can I watch the channel.

Is this DVBViewer reaching a threshold/upper limit whereby it believes the strength/quality of the signal is too low to 'lock in' ?

'

Hi,

I have 2 channels which are detected by 2 independent software packages, and both show excellent signal and quality (DNTV Live! and Webscheduler) but which don't get recognised when scanned in using any option within DVBViewer.

If I select the range 123456 ~ 123456 (example only) and rescan, it still doesn't pick it up. Only if I manually enter the frequency details in can I watch the channel.

Is this DVBViewer reaching a threshold/upper limit whereby it believes the strength/quality of the signal is too low to 'lock in' ?

'

Ok fixed. I edited the Australia.ini file in transponders and placed the frequency there, then did a rescan and bingo, picked it up. Will try the other one tonight. I guess the transponder list needs to be updated?