Help for my friend

Rittberg

Hi,

I am posting this post for my friend Josh Havin that purchased yesterday the fullversion.

1 . Josh didn't succeed to inter to the forum, the registration fails continuously. so any help will be appreciated to: joshavin@bezeqint.net

2.Josh is facing a problem with the fullversion. the TE is working OK, but when installing the fullversion, he is not able to open the channellist - nothing happed when pressing the channellist. He connect the Dish directly to the SS2 with no Diseqc in between.

Thanks for any help

Rittberg

1 . Josh didn't succeed to inter to the forum, the registration fails continuously. so any help will be appreciated to: joshavin@bezeqint.net

You should forward this to DAvenger.

he is not able to open the channellist - nothing happed when pressing the channellist.

Doesn't it work via the menu "channel", too? He could also try to delete the setup.ini and perhaps the channel list and then perform a new channel scan.

Bye, Oliver

Doesn't it work via the menu "channel", too? He could also try to delete the setup.ini and perhaps the channel list and then perform a new channel scan.

Bye, Oliver

Hi,

Yes that what he means, Nothing happens when pressing the menu > channel >channellist, So he is not able to go for the "Channel scan"

Thanks,

Rittberg

Nothing happens when pressing the menu > channel >channellist
try to reinstall the full version.

Steffen

try to reinstall the full version.

Steffen

Thanks,

Josh already reinstalled the DVBViewer several times,

Is there any conflict with the ProgDVB SW that is installed in the PC ?

Rittberg

no, i have progdvb on my pc and no problems.

But i dont understand that he cant open the channellist. Maybe the list is open but outside the Monitor...

Delete the setup.ini in the DVBViewer directory and start the Viewer again. Maybe this helps.

The problem was solved in this thread.

Griga

Hi & Thanks,

I will forward the solution to Josh.

BTW- He is using a HTPC with the Radeon 9700Pro > DVI output > DVI to component adapter > RPTV as a display. So what can be a "reasonable values" for the X,Y coordinates ?

Thanks again,

Rittberg

• 10 months later...

In the other thread you (Griga) write that you don't know how this could happen:

To me it happened like this: normally using 1600x1200 for hdtv .

Then goiung on lan with a cheapo ooold monitor that only supports 800x600.

There you are....

Problem could eventually be solved by a reasonability-check and correction on launching DVBViewer..