no sginal in DVBViewer Pro with Terratec 1200 DVB-C

onnaj

I bought myself a new Terratec 1200 DVB-C TV card with a KNC1 CI and an alphacrypt classis module.

Problem is Terratec Home Cinema (THC) doesnt recognize the CI. Thats why i bought the DVBViewer pro but this program doesn't get any signal. I've edited the transporder list completely with the frequencies etc from my cable company (@home Netherlands) but still it doesn't find any signal at all. Terratec home cinema has a 100% signal and 100% strength. What could cause this?

I did install the latest drivers (4.8.3.18) from the terratec ftp site: ftp.terratec.com. I use Windows XP home edition btw.

I've already tried to install the KNC1 drivers for the KNC1 TV Station cause it is the same card as the Terratec 1200, but still the same. THC has 100% signal and strength but doesn't recognize the CI. DVBViewer doesnt has any signal at all.

Hope someone can help me out here, or should i maybe buy another tv card?

-BDA drivers installed ?

-check out TransEdit in the member section http://www.DVBViewer.com/members/

-there, try brute force/NIT scan (see settings)-> network information table of your cable provider should contain a valid list of transponders

you are missing some information too (run supporttool)

the terratec dvb-c card works (i have the same model without CI)

-BDA drivers installed ?

-check out TransEdit in the member section http://www.DVBViewer.com/members/

-there, try brute force/NIT scan (see settings)-> network information table of your cable provider should contain a valid list of transponders

you are missing some information too (run supporttool)

the terratec dvb-c card works (i have the same model without CI)

- BDA Drivers are installed, should i install different drivers?

- i can't login over there! I bought the original pro version second hand but no codes or whatever were included.

- when i'm home this afternoon i will check for the setting options to do the brute force / NIT scan

Sorry for the support tool thing, i will try to include it when i'm @home again.

- i can't login over there! I bought the original pro version second hand but no codes or whatever were included.

Plain and simple: you are using a illegal version.

Plain and simple: you are using a illegal version.

I have the original CD, but i will pull my wallet again and buy another version so that i have acces to the members area.

The DVBViewer Pro is only available online. There is no CD version. Maybe you are talking about the DVBViewer TE? It comes with technisat cards.

The DVBViewer Pro is only available online. There is no CD version. Maybe you are talking about the DVBViewer TE? It comes with technisat cards.

Then someone fooled me! But i just ordered the real original version :) through paypal and already recieved a password and username. So i will check the members page later on.

Just one question for now...when i go to settings hardware the setting 'has CI module' is highlighted. This means DVB recognises the CI module i assume?

Thanks

He doesnt hang with the NIT scan anymore.

When i perform 'new tuning' method then i see 1 green block from the signal, but when the search is at 2% the green block disappears again.

No one who can help?

I even bought myself a KNC ONE TV Station DVB-C+ tofay instead of the Terratec but still theres nog signal in DVBViewer, though DVBViewer says it supports KNC One TV Station cards. In Globedigtal the original software i can find most channel with the common interface added but i hate that program, thats why i bought DVBViewer...but how abt the support?

The stuff you did/do and mentioned within the last posts is extremely confuse

1. we dont sell cd's, and I would really appreciate to get the information who does in your country.

2. You installed a new card, ergo we need a new support.zip

3. Since you obviously (used) an non legal version earlier you have to remove all settings incl. the whole previously installed DVBViewer before reinstalling it again.

What i typed yesterday is gone unfortunately :original:

But i did find some channels today but cannot view any of them unfortunately. What i did is change the frequency to 356,00 MHZ and now i can recieve 4 channels but cannot see them, just hear them.

With a normal decoder you have the use the frequency 356,00 Mhz and netword id 1111. With that frequency you should be able to find all the channels. Strange thing is when you look at this site you can see that besides the frequency you have to put in the transponder you also have to use frequencies to find the channels. QAM=64 btw and symbolrate 6875.

Should i use 356,00 Mhz as the main frequency and then the others as sub frequencies? And when yes how can i put this in DVBViewer? Is it also possible to set the network id somewhere?

I'm a noob with DVB-C, but i can handle computers fine!

i've added the new supporttool.zip

support.zip

forget most of above...i'm using transedit again and again and again and seems like i find more channels right now. The frequencies i mentioned on the site were for normal tv not digital tv --> n00b!!

to be continued....

ITS WORKING!!!!

I did input the list with the new frequencies and after using transedit to search: 309 channels!

Only thing i have to find out is how to reduce the flickering on the screen and i see some white marks above the screen...nothing bad but a bit annoying.

Any ideas on how to reduce the flickering?

Thanks for the help!

btw...now its working i have to admit its a great program with good graphics and simple keyboard control. Thumbs up!!