DVBViewer Stops Responding Temporarily When Seeking Forward or Back

Hi

I've been using DVBViewer for years without problem on Windows XP.

I have very recently built a new PC, using Vista 64, same TV card, latest DVBViewer, latest tv card drivers, latest forceware etc etc etc

The main problem is if I play back a recorded file, and try to skip forward or back, it will not do anything. If I then click anywhere else in the viewer, it will go blank and the message comes up 'Application is not responding / End process / Cancel' etc. If I wait about ~20 seconds it comes back to life. This also happens when moving back and forwards in a timeshift.

Other problems, maybe unrelated:

- Occasionally crashes completely- no errors are shown or anything.

- If I go to full screen, sometimes it is all black, and I have to exit full screen and go back to full screen again for the picture to show

- When I run DVBViewer, Vista's Aero theme and the Glass display are disabled. This is not too much of a problem but might help find pin point the problem.

Hauppauge WinTV HVR1100

Abit IP35 Dark Raider

GeForce 9800GTX 174.74

Vista 64

Thanks a lot in advance.

Mike

support.zip

Edited by Mikeboy