Bad recordings (.TS)?

First, let me thank the developers for a wonderful product!

However, I have been experiencing some problems with my recordings. I mainly use DVBViewer

for recording DVB-C as .TS to get the teletext streams together with the programs.

I use XBMC to play the recordings and sometimes (not always) the recording just stops

playing (abruptly). Running the .TS through ProjectX leaves me with a lot of errors

(invalid start_code of buffered packet).

I have tried endless codec variations, PAT/PMT adjusting on/off, renderers, DVD packet sizes, you name it,

to no avail.

Does the DVBViewer create erroneous recordings and/or is XBMC too picky when it comes to errors in the TS?

support.zip

ProjectX.txt

..if this the same topic that I'd already answered I repeat my question: could it be that you've lost decryption during recording?

..if this the same topic that I'd already answered I repeat my question: could it be that you've lost decryption during recording?

Maybe you have, but since the forum downtime, both my original post and your reply - is lost.

The .TS stream shows nothing out of the ordinary - picturewise. I can fast forward past the critical point in the file

using Mediaplayer Classic and still have picture, so I don't think the decryption is lost?

The recording is completed but XBMC stops playing the recording due to the errors found by ProjectX.

Sometimes I can fastforward past the critical point, but most of the time that is impossible, which

means that the recording stops playing.

Do you have any idea of how these errors occur? There is no flaw in the recordings, picture or soundwise,

but it just stops playing. Also, it seems to happen more frequently on some channels?