DVBViewer order

detomaso

Hi

I've paid for the DVBViewer software a few days ago, and have yet to get a confirmation email or anything.

Could you Bernd Hackbart please contact me asap.

Hello,

have you looked into your spamfolder?

take a look at this site too -> http://www.DVBViewer.com/en/index.php?page=lost

otherwise write a mail to the email adress on the above website

:)

Hi dude,

Yeah I have. Nothing.... ;)

I have emailed him numerous times under two different email addresses.

It so frustrating.... the hardware is just waiting for this one bit of software.

i have the same problem here i buy this player 4 days a go and nothing :)((((( i dont know what is the problem if anyone see this i was buy via bank transfer ;)((

Hello,

i was buy via bank transfer
for this 4 days are not very long.

a transfer in germany can get so long, from foreign countries it might be longer i thing

:idiot:

Hi,

I'm french & when i have ordered the license for DVBV pro , the log/password was sent rather quickly via email, i'd say a couple of hours at worst after the purchase.

I hope your problem will be solved soon.

Edited by themaster1

Bank transfers within the same county go fast.

As soon when an other country is involved...typical 2-3 days within the eurozone.

If the transfer came from outside the eurozone , then typical 3-5 days and some countries even til 8 days.

Fastest way to pay something via internet is credit card or a service like paypal etc..

E-mail indeed, be carefull with spam killers cause theu can block mails that they don't expect..read, user not known mail in box.

• 10 months later...

It's been awhile since I last used DVBViewer pro.... so much so that I have forgotten how to access the member page.

Help! o:)