BSOD when the TV starts

ativvaxx.dll

This is part of the ATI driver. You habe a problem with your driver, please check a older/newer version of the driver.

I guessed that, but I tried the latest Catalyst and Omega drivers too with the same result. As I'm using a AMD 780G motherboard, there won't be many earlier drivers available. Can you tell from the logs what exactly is clashing with the ATI drivers? It must be some HD component because the analog tv works fine.

I have also tried a different filter combinations, without any luck...

I'm getting very frustrated with this program. Just reinstalled to Vista so don't blame the drivers anymore! Installed Powerdvd 7, DVBViewer, and the AAC found in the members section I was getting error: "Cannot render mediafile/output pin 0x8004002". The TV was showing but had no sound... so, I registered the monogram AAC. Now DVBViewer does not shows anything and usually hangs!!! What is wrong???

New support.zip attached.

support.zip

I'm getting very frustrated with this program. Just reinstalled to Vista so don't blame the drivers anymore! Installed Powerdvd 7, DVBViewer, and the AAC found in the members section I was getting error: "Cannot render mediafile/output pin 0x8004002". The TV was showing but had no sound... so, I registered the monogram AAC. Now DVBViewer does not shows anything and usually hangs!!! What is wrong???

New support.zip attached.

First problem was with drivers. If there was no sound there was a problem with decoding it. If you REALLY need AAC - then use libfaad2 wrapper. Most likely you simply need AC3Filter for all the mpeg audio decoding needs.

I reckon, the source of my previous problems was the graphics driver (ATI) which didn't work with the mpeg4 coding. Now I have a new motherboard with Geforce 9600GT graphics. My problem is, that DVBViewer does NOT detects tha tv card (Hauppauge HVR-4000) at all despite I just installed all the latest drivers from all vendors.

Why DVBViewer does not detects the TV card when I want to scan for channels???!!!

Please see the new support.zip attached!

support.zip

Edited by atisnz