DVBViewer and SkyStar HD2 with CI and astoncrypt CAM

Nameless

Hi

I just bought TechniSat SkyStar HD2 with CI slot and astoncrypt CAM module for Seca2 decoding of PayTV. In general CAM module works fine with my PayTV card as it works for example on my Ferguson HD8900 sat stand-alone tuner but on DVBViewer TechniSat edition it just does not work, all coded channels are not displayed - just black screen, as CAM module has LED showing power, and blinking as it is accessed - it shows that the CAM module is not even touched by DVBViewer...

There is a CAM window that can be activated in DVBViewer - CAM is visible somehow there, however as I suppose in not the way it should be - CAM menu should be displayed by "Menu" button and the there should be possibility to navigate the menu by numbers - it does not always work this way...

Should it work? Or maybe it should work with full version of DVBViewer? If yes I would buy the full version, but only when it supports this...

Any other ideas? I wonder if CI slot and CAM modules must be supported by DVB software or only by tuner card itself?

Thanks, Nameless.

Edited by Nameless