Dvbviewer and Ge freeze

master44tr

Hello,

My both players freeze when I first start them. After closing, it works fine.

On hd channels my processor usage is 90%-100% in vista and sometimes xp

After closing DVBViewer, sometimes I check ram usage, it exceeds. When I look at running programmes I see dvbviwer working.

Intel pentium 4 dual core 2.

Asus P5LD2VM-SE mainboard

2GB KINGSTON DDR2 RAM

250 GB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM HARD DISK

512 MB ASUS EXTREME 550 ATI Graphic Card

Thanks in advance.

support.rar

Well why didn't you post a correct support.zip?

Always follow these instructions. Otherwise no one can - or wants - to help you!.

As you see there is a reason for this to be written on top of the page. You didn't follow the instructions...

I managed to solve my two problems , freezing and error message while closing. My hd channel problem hasn't been solved yet.

I had read the topic above several times and checked other help topics and their support attachments and I believe I hadn't given less information than others. Except for supporttool information. If I can enter the customer site and download that zip file, I will be able to send the information you need.

However, I think there is a problem in customers area. Nothing can be downloaded since 3.9.4 version was released, but I want to say that I am very pleased to have this programme and it is very natural to have this kind of site problems because of density.

Thank you very much.

I want to show you two thumbnails from my computer in two different players. I chose the same codecs in both players. Here is the result. I know there is something wrong somewhere because DVBViewer must work better. Can somebody help me?

dvbviewerjv1.th.jpg

dvbdreamsczi5.th.jpg

Vista Home Premium 32bit

Intel Pentium D CPU 2.80 Ghz

2 Gb Kingston 533 ram

512 mb Asus eax550 graphic card

250 Gb Harddisk

support.zip

My both players freeze when I first start them.

What do you mean by "first"? After reboot?

A test to pinpoint the problem: Let DVBViewer start first with a radio channel (switch to it before closing DVBViewer). Still freezing?

Yes, after rebooting computer. When it freezes, I go to options and only click apply button it stops freezing and works fine. After closing and starting DVBViewer it no longer freezes. Anyway, as I said before freezing is no problem for me anymore. I am still fighting with hd channel excessivecpu usage. I want to solve it till the Euro 2008. I want to watch Euro 2008 with this DVBViewer which became my number one player in a very short time.

Can you help with this?