No sound on m2ts (blu-ray) files

ramonchin

Hi.

I can't get any sound on .m2ts video files. I've installed AC3Filter and last Haali Splitter but any success.

I've last DVBViewer version.

Please help.

Edited by ramonchin
Keep in mind that DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD is neither supported by DVBSource nor by Haali Media Splitter.

But, if you would have an AC3 stream between other non-compatible audios... Would does it sound?

Yes. If you chose this stream...

Current official DVBSource supports H.264 and AC3.

Haali also supports LPCM, DTS and VC-1.

Edited by CiNcH
Yes. If you chose this stream...

Current official DVBSource supports H.264 and AC3.

Haali also supports LPCM, DTS and VC-1.

So, I understand I can select audio throught OSD on m2ts, using only the remote... That's great, but any of three blu-rays I have in HDD lets me choose. I suppouse they hasn't any AC3 stream.

Thanks CiNcH

Download TSPlayer. You can check with it which audio streams the m2ts file contains. Or TsRemux, which also shows subtitle streams.

Download TSPlayer. You can check with it which audio streams the m2ts file contains. Or TsRemux, which also shows subtitle streams.

Hi cinch. All my blu-rays have DTS sreams, so I think I must wait for a newer DVBViewer version :(

DTS should work with Haali Media Splitter, but not DTS-HD. To take advantage of Haali, you'll have to disable file playback via DVBSource within DVBViewer's DirectX options.