Still no DVB subtitles:(

I thought the DVB subtitle problem was solved in the new 3.9.4 version, but I still can't DVB subtitles from channels or from recorded programs.

In subtitles options it has activate if available, delay 1800, language 1 Danish, language 2 English.

Have tried to remove delay, but still the same.

Someone please help!

does the osd work?

You mean right click on screen? Yes I can do that, and also use all the options. I can choose subtitles, but they don't appear.

I'm having slightly different problem in 3.9.4 (the problem was not present in 3.9.2): when you press "pause" and then resume playback, subtitles disappear. The subtitles are actually teletext subtitles, i.e. they don't have language identifiers (but they are still subtitles).

No I mean the OSD. You know: graphical stuff in the tv-picture, can be opened by pressing ESC key.

Hi Lars. Sorry the late answer. Have first seen your answer now. When I press ESC nothing happens.

Thanks for your help!

Have run the supporttool, please see attachment file.

Card: FloppyDTV.

Driver: 4.8.0 BDA

FW: 1.3.0 build 44650

Grahpic Card: Gigabyte Nvidia 7600.

Core 2 Duo E6600.

Hope you can help. It has worked before.

Thanks again:)

You have diabled the OSD. Activate it Options > OSD General.

That did the trick:) I could have swore I didn't disable the OSD, but now it works:)

Thanks for the help both of you.

Is it okay to ask for help to another issue in this thread, since I have pasted my settings?

When I watch HD football it doesn't run smooth, but it kind of flickering, when fast moves.

Can you guys see what my problem could be out of my settings?

Have tried to run it in 50/60 htz, but that didn't do the trick.

I'm using PowerDVD 8 as HD decoder, and have disabled HW accelarating in both Powerdvd and in controlpanel.

That did the trick:) I could have swore I didn't disable the OSD, but now it works:)

Thanks for the help both of you.

Is it okay to ask for help to another issue in this thread, since I have pasted my settings?

When I watch HD football it doesn't run smooth, but it kind of flickering, when fast moves.

Can you guys see what my problem could be out of my settings?

Have tried to run it in 50/60 htz, but that didn't do the trick.

I'm using PowerDVD 8 as HD decoder, and have disabled HW accelarating in both Powerdvd and in controlpanel.

Anyone able to help?

... and have disabled HW accelarating in both Powerdvd and in controlpanel."

Why???

HD-Decoding needs a lot of Power. Even a sophisticated Dualcore CPU can reach it´s Boundries with that.

A Combo auf the Cyberlink-H264 Codec (set to DXVA and an ATI based Graphicadapter (26xx/34xx/36xx) will give you excellent Results.

Greetz

Pinbot

Edited by pinbot
Why???

HD-Decoding needs a lot of Power. Even a sophisticated Dualcore CPU can reach it´s Boundries with that.

A Combo auf the Cyberlink-H264 Codec (set to DXVA and an ATI based Graphicadapter (26xx/34xx/36xx) will give you excellent Results.

Greetz

Pinbot

I read it somewhere, that it could give problems. How do I set to DXVA where?