Netstream plugin not working?

kwunman.li@spgs.org

well why do you think it is only installed with the DVBViewer Pro?

I tested & it only WORKS (for me) with DVBViewer Pro

GE version seems to have the server running on correct port, but the data that is sends is not being understood by either VLC or PCH

I did not say anything about being installed...

AFAIK DVBViewer GE simply can't cope in any way with LAN, NET, stream & co.

So you have to use DVBViewer Pro (that of course you got it, as long as you have got GE... ;) )

:D

Edited by Gioxy
AFAIK DVBViewer GE simply can't cope in any way with LAN, NET, stream & co.

So you have to use DVBViewer Pro (that of course you got it, as long as you have got GE... ;) )

:D

Maybe a good idea would be to prevent this plugin from loading (or give a message)

Or just too much coding for a small issue?

Thanks for explanation!

Seb

Why? If someone is stupid enough to activly copy the pluginfrom the DVBViewer Pro folder to the DVBViewer GE folder, he gets what he is asking for. I mean come on. We are not in USA where you have to tell people not to dry their pets in the microwave...

Nobody said it would work with the GE and it is only installed with the Pro well as I said there is a reason. So what on earth makes you think it would work with the GE?

Why? If someone is stupid enough to activly copy the pluginfrom the DVBViewer Pro folder to the DVBViewer GE folder, he gets what he is asking for. I mean come on. We are not in USA where you have to tell people not to dry their pets in the microwave...

Nobody said it would work with the GE and it is only installed with the Pro well as I said there is a reason. So what on earth makes you think it would work with the GE?

Nice ... (or you just in bad mood today?) Lars

No, it is NOT installed at all by Pro installer by default, it is available from members area

As per your own message http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...st&p=196384

there is no mention of it not working with GE (true, there is no mention that it works with GE either), so it is 50/50

You know, we all learn all the time and I am sure you were also doing silly things when starting, otherwise where is the fun?

And for your info - I did NOT even have this plugin in Pro folder before, but I do NOW

Seb