Big problem: registration info required every 30 minutes

Hi, I bought DVBViewer yesterday (email supervisore at gmail dot com), I installed it but I have a big problem: every 30 minutes the screen becomes black and a popup asking registration information appears. I fill it with username and password, I click ok and then I have to restart DVBViewer.

If I go in the about menù I see that the software is licensed to me.

Please HELP!! In this way I have to restart the program every 30 minutes ;)

Thanks

Support.zip attached

Hardware: AF9015 BDA Filter

Motherboard: DFI Lanparty NF4-D

Graphic Card: ATI Radeon X1900XTX

I think that I have a kind of registration problem. Everything works fine except the registration popup that appears every 20/30 minutes (I have to restart DVBViewer).

support.zip

This happens normally if a illegal version Installed was installed but not complete removed before installing a legal version.

Uninstall the DVBViewer complete (including the configuration Folder) and than reinstall it.

• 9 months later...

i installed beta 4.01.xxxx and it didint work so i reinstalled normal now i have same problem and i cant find configuration folder from vindows7... so where and what should i delete to get that anoying thing of..?

support.zip

i installed beta 4.01.xxxx and it didint work so i reinstalled normal now i have same problem and i cant find configuration folder from vindows7... so where and what should i delete to get that anoying thing of..?

Windows 7 beta build 7000

hauppauge hvr-1100

gf 7900gt

asus m2n4-sli

and when i uninstall i make it delete all files and when i reinstal it it still finds my registeration name and password for somereason