help

fehimb

hi I am new user on this forum. at first apologies for my english but I am writing from Bosnia. Couple of days ago I have bought Sky Star 2 pci card for my PC but I have one big problem. My signal is preety good (around 80%) but I can't get any picture or sound. I tried with drivers version 4.2.2 and 4.2.8, I also tried with DVBviever and ProgDVB but it's always the same.. I heard something about some kind of card lock and I am suspecting maybe that is solution

so if you can help me you can post your message or please send me an e-mail feha@bih.net.ba

thx

<_<

I tried with manual but I can't solve the problem yet

I am using win cp profesional with sp1, procesor is celeron 1.1 ghz with 512 mb ram, DVB viever came with drivers version 4.2.8 that I had downloaded from official site.

Every time I start DVBviever I get message "Could not locate B2C2 mpeg filter Audio/Video ctrl . interface eror 91000101"

Do you now have situation more clear?

Make a channelscan! Works your TV4PC? Have you installed TV4PC? have you this problem on all stations? Can you see some stations? Which stations you can see. Which satellite you want to recive? Have you tested the cable with an other digital reciver? Do you get en signal? You are using a single LNB or a hub or switch?

Exactly for this error message you find a lot of help in this board.