DVB Recording Service display Traditional Chinese Problem

smallant

I tried DVB Recording Service and found that the EPG cannot display the traditional chinese correctly. Will it be fixing on next version? Also, Will it provides the chinese language interface?

The fixes for chinese epg from the DVBViewer Webinterface will be integrated into the recordingservice webinterface.

The fixes for chinese epg from the DVBViewer Webinterface will be integrated into the recordingservice webinterface.

So, the recordingservice is going to be replaced by Webinterface? or, how to get the fix to put into recording service?

what? who said it will be replaced? I'm talking about the webinterface of the recording service. What do you mean?

Since you have mentioned "DVBViewer Webinterface will be integrated into the recordingservice webinterface". Thus, I just guess the Web Interface and Recording Service that are going to be merged.

Sorry to mix up and have this statement!!

In face, how I can get that fix?

thx :)

No I said

fixes for chinese epg from the DVBViewer Webinterface

will be integrated into the recordingservice webinterface.

So yes the chinese EPG problem in the recordingservice webinterface will be also fixed.

But there is another (serious) problem with the recording service and the Vista Hybrid-Sleep mode I'm investigating. As long as this is not fixed, there will be no update.

No I said

So yes the chinese EPG problem in the recordingservice webinterface will be also fixed.

But there is another (serious) problem with the recording service and the Vista Hybrid-Sleep mode I'm investigating. As long as this is not fixed, there will be no update.

wait for your update, and thanks for your effort!! :)

thx