Kworld DVB-S BDA demod tuner

knightfire

Hi Guys

I have just bought the dvbveiwer , but i cant get it to scan the channels.

I have tried the sat card with its original software and it works fine except for finding HD channels.

The card shows up in the hardware list in options menu, but just wont scan. it says "Hardware not available".

I have uninstalled the Hypermedia software in case this was the the problem, but not joy does any one have any ideas.

Vista ultimate sp1

Geforce 8800gs

2 gig ram

Kworld DVB-S 100 satellite card

Pentium E2160 dual core processor

support.zip

Hi Guys

I have just bought the dvbveiwer , but i cant get it to scan the channels.

I have tried the sat card with its original software and it works fine except for finding HD channels.

The card shows up in the hardware list in options menu, but just wont scan. it says "Hardware not available".

I have uninstalled the Hypermedia software in case this was the the problem, but not joy does any one have any ideas.

Vista ultimate sp1

Geforce 8800gs

2 gig ram

Kworld DVB-S 100 satellite card

Pentium E2160 dual core processor

Would someone tell me why no one has answered, have i done something wrong???????

Check, whether it is recognized as DVB-S device by the DVBViewer device scan (satellite device type). Within scan dialog chose a DVB-S frequency list, the one that corresponds to the satellite your dish is pointing to.

Make sure no other DVB application is occupying the DVB card. Otherwise DVBViewer fails to open it.

Don't play around with options you don't understand. :angry:

Go options -> hardware -> and enable ALL channelgroups (A B C) again. Then it should work.

Don't play around with options you don't understand. :angry:

Go options -> hardware -> and enable ALL channelgroups (A B C) again. Then it should work.

thanks guys i,ll take a look!!

Ok , tried all that still no go. The dvbs card shows in the Hardware list, under options, but not in the channel scan. Where it says current device , it is blank. The driver is a dba driver, and has worked effectivley before. I have uninstalled all other apps that may use the card. Still nothing, several re-installs as well