Anyone have an .ini file for Tacolnston (East Anglia), help with resto

joewetherill

Hi,

I have just had an unexpected registry crash which has caused me to loose my installation on windows and also my DVBViewer folder.

Gone with everything else is my Transponder .ini file with all the frequencies for my Freeview programs.

I have done another scan but I am missing channels such as Channel 4, ITV1, ITV3, ITV4 and a few others too,

I was wondering if anybody had a complete .ini file from my region which I could use.

Alternatively does anyone know of a website that lists the frequencies, Video PIDs, etc etc.

It seems odd that more people aren't having similar problems, I suppose if you are in good reception (which I am not) then you can just re-scan and get everything back.

Oddly enough, and slightly straying off the point, DVBViewer does not recognise the channels in a scan but if you restore them from a previous .ini it displays the channels ok??

And help would be much appreciated

Cheers

PS I assume you do not need a support.zip file as my problem is not so much a techinical one

Edited by joewetherill