No Hardware Available

patlamhk

Hi, I'm using Pro v3.9.4.0 with AverMedia A855 BDA Digital Tuner (USB).

It show correctly in the "Hardware" session under "Options", but why it doesn't show in the "Scan Channel dialog" and when I'm trying to process "Scan Range". It pops up "No Hardware Available !"

Could anyone able to give me a hand ?

Thousand Thanks in advance.

options-> hardware -> channelgroups revert back the way they were (ABC). then it will work.

Thanks Lars_MQ,

I'm able to process the Scan Channels now.

On the other hand, within the Scan Channels dialog box. What's the proper procedure with process the Scan Range ? I entered the Frequency (should is named with "Start Frequency") as 586000 and End Frequency as 602000 after that with Scan Range. But it just process the Scan process within 5 second (with a sound). Also, is there any way to specify with 8Mhz step as well.

Best is, you select a fitting transponderlist in the dropdownlist at the top of the window. That will ensure all frequencies are scanned on scanrange.

Best is, you select a fitting transponderlist in the dropdownlist at the top of the window. That will ensure all frequencies are scanned on scanrange.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Is it possible to compose a custom transponder list ? If yes, how can I import to the application ?

use transedit from the membersarea, it comes with an english manual :)

It works perfectly fine, and I composed a customer transponders list specific for Hong Kong.

please see the attached. (It works on those major transponders which provided by the goverment)

On the other hand, I did a successful Scan Channel last night. But the screen looks crash on different Aspect Ratio / Channel. I tried to remove the application and install again. It still doesn't work. Is there any resolution for this ? P.S. And original application which bundled with works completely fine.

Hong_Kong.ini

Finally fixed, applied with the latest patch of PowerDVD 8 patch.

P.S. I'm using ATI Radeon 2400 display card

Thanks a lot Lars_MQ.

Edited by patlamhk