Controls overlay positionning bug

John Hind

DVBViewer Pro V3.9.4.0/Vista Ultimate

I have a secondary monitor located to the left of the primary. When I maximise the display on this monitor and then pop up the overlay controls by moving the mouse to the bottom of the screen, sometimes the overlay is slid horizontally about four-fifths the way across the screen to the right, and truncated at the screen boundary (i.e. it does not spill over onto the primary display). Suggest you have a problem with handling the negative display coordinates in this scenario.

This picture shows the bottom right third of the screen with this bug:

post-63541-1215783520_thumb.png

Also, this popup function is unreliable, sometimes it just stops working until I change channel or move the window when it comes back again. It would be good to have a menu/toolbar control to bring this overlay up and pin it. Often in wide screen mode (as seen in the picture above) these controls can be shown permanently without obscuring the picture.

Ther problem is known, fix will be in the next beta. it also cures the problem main window on first screen, channellist (or other child window) on another screen makes the control panel vanish completely. happens also the other way round (the effect you have).