Resume from Hibernation blocked

there's a bug in this version if I select exit+hibernation after I can resume from hibernation but when resume after 1 second return to hibernation and pc is blocked ... i try previus version like 3.9.2.0 and old version they work good ...but this new version on resume go again in hibernation and pc is blocked afer first resume...something wrong.... no solution ??

• 2 weeks later...

The bug on my htpc is this:

Power on htpc load DVBViewer all work good after I press on remote exit and DVBViewer options are exit+hibernation so my htpc is in hibernation mode, after i press again on my remote and htpc resume DVBViewer but on resume return to hibernation mode and htpc is blocked, i try 3.9.4.0 since to 3.9.4.25 but bug still here... on old version 3.9.2.0 and olds never happned.. I attach the support.zip pls help me thanks...

support.zip