dvbsource filter

Habos

Hi!

First of all DVBViewer is great! :)

Now my question regarding the dvbsource filter.

I build my graph file with the dvbsource filter like this:

dvbsouce->mpeg demultiplexer->(video)->nvidia->video renderer

->(audio)->mpeg audio decoder-> audio renderer

This graph is mostly working great but on some channels (especialy on radio stations) i have problems becouse of mpeg audio decoder. I tryed to replace it with intervideo, cyberlink, nvidia but with no luck. I can't connect the demultiplexer audio pin to the audio filter input pin, it only works with the mpeg audio decoder.

Also i tried to replace the demultiplexer with the pinnacle demultiplexer but then DVBViewer can't build the graph.

Is there are some workaround for this? My favorite audio filter is the intervideo, and it is working great with skyavc.

Habos

yes, this filter is a beta.

Christian wouldn't put it in the viewer. But we (the beta tester) convince him to put it in to the viewer. So more people can test it and we can find mistakes inside :)

Steffen

np :))

ah, and another thing, if i broke the link between the dvbsource filter and the mpeg demultiplexer then if i connect them again have no video and audio pids on mpeg demuxer filter (with pinnacle demuxer geting them) but i supose you already know :blush:

and besides it's beta working great :wub: a bit slower the channel switching then with skyavc.

I like the idea about a new source filter, what i dislike in skyavc that the audio and ac3 pins are separate, for me it's better to having the audio and ac3 on one pid, as i know the audio filter will recognise what the source on the input pin. :wub:

I can't connect the demultiplexer audio pin to the audio filter input pin, it only works with the mpeg audio decoder.

Don't you use DVBViewer 2.0? In the latest version the demuxer's audio pin connects to different audio decoders, not only to the MPEG Audio. E.g. it's running with the Moonlight Odio.

then if i connect them again have no video and audio pids on mpeg demuxer filter

The demuxer is running in a special transport stream push mode, in which the output pins have to be created by the application (see here).

Griga

yep, using the the 2.0 version and tried with moonlight odio but no luck, will try again. :)

ok, morning had a litle time so i played a bit with it. I saved a remote graph and after i was able to connect the intervideo, cyberlink... audio filters to mpeg demux filter. So it's working now. The only problem is if i use the vmr9 renderer mode then if i switch to an audio channel then i get a activex windows opened and after there is no sound and if i switch back to video channel the activex windows is closed but no picture and sound. if i use the unchanged and overlay mixer mode the mostly working properly.

I saved a remote graph and after i was able to connect the intervideo, cyberlink... audio filters to mpeg demux filter.

Strange :) I just select them under Settings/ Options/ DirectShow, perform Rebuild Graph, and that's it. No problem here.

Griga